CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings, been shooting for 13 years and always wanted to try a CZ, and just got around to it. I've been disappointed by other 9mm handguns, with "combat" accuracy and it looks like the 75 should be more satisfying for me. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow...
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll shoot it a bit more before considering that. I shot 150 rounds of FMJ today and it performed perfectly. 1.75" groups from a rest at 10 yards, which I'm sure can be improved upon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought the same pistol a couple of months ago. Haven't had much of a chance to shoot mine but what little I did shoot was one of the best shooting guns right outta the box I've bought in a long time. Great trigger,good reset and very little recoil. Only thing I did was put night sights on it. Good shooting.

·
Super Moderator
79 Posts
I bought the same pistol a couple of months ago. Haven't had much of a chance to shoot mine but what little I did shoot was one of the best shooting guns right outta the box I've bought in a long time. Great trigger,good reset and very little recoil. Only thing I did was put night sights on it. Good shooting.
i ended up putting fiber optic sights on my P01 Omega. the factory sights weren't bad but these are better for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts