New CZ grip screws for pistols OTHER THAN THE 2075 RAMI
These screws are sold in pairs and have the long shank to fit the full size and compact pistols; RAMI screws require the short shank screws.
These screws come in different styles and materials, they are quite small and will be shipped by USPS in a padded envelope to any US destination (lower 48 states only) for a flat $2.00. I will combine shipping for multiple screw sets bought within reason (5 to 6 pairs). Payment by personal check or money order, no credit card or electronic payments can be accepted since I'm not set up for it.
If you wish to purchase these CZ grip screws, email me directly at [email protected] with your order, then mail a personal check or money order by snail-mail. Once your check clears the bank (normally 1 to 2 business days) I will ship your screws.

1.) Black Torx - $4 per pair
2.) Brass Hex - $5 per pair
3.) Stainless Steel Hex - $4 per pair
4.) Standard Steel Slotted - $4 per pair
5.) Stainless Steel Torx - $4 per pair
6.) Black Bevelhead Torx - $6 per pair

Please note that the brass screws are of considerably softer material, brute force is not recommended. The brass screws are unpolished and have the natural patina intact. If you wish to give the brass a high shine, a little Brasso and elbow grease will do the trick.