CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

New from So Cal

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jeepbybosk 
#1 ·
On my 3rd CZ and still amazed that when I mention CZ to casual shooters I often get the deer in the headlight look.......I have Glocks as well and I put both of these firearm manufacturers on the same level.

#2 ·
Well I’m glad you put them on the same level but glocks are no where near the quality or dollar for dollar as nice as a steel or alloy 75 series CZ and yes glocks are reliable and will save your life I won’t take that from them at all. I personally can’t stand them though and despise a $600 pistol that comes with plastic sights. Yeah CZ didn’t really become more mainstream until about 4-5 years ago when the P10 series came out.

#3 ·
Sure, they're both well-made, reliable, decent guns - but the best gun for you is the one you shoot best, and for me, that's a CZ. I shot Glocks for a long time and SO wanted to be proficient at putting the round in the bulls eye - I took lessons from a Glock expert shooter - he shot my Glocks accurately - I never could - but the first time I picked up a CZ it was like magic - mostly the grip and grip angle probably, but who cares - I shoot the CZs a lot better, so they are my gun of choice now - nothing wrong at all with a Glock, if you shoot that better.

#4 ·
I agree with shoot what you shoot best and like the feel of the most. I personally can shoot any pistol combat/defense accurate out to 10yds no problems. But I for sure shoot czs the best by far and the first time I put my SP01 tactical in my hands it was pure magic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.