CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is WOW, the shadow2 is the heaviest pistol I own now. I haven’t had the chance to shoot it, but I know I won’t be disappointed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
All I can say is WOW, the shadow2 is the heaviest pistol I own now. I haven’t had the chance to shoot it, but I know I won’t be disappointed.
afternoon Scottcc, i just brought a cz vz82 9x18 pistol, in layaway for a month. can't wait to shoot it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Trust me I own 4 CZs and the S2 was my grail pistol I put some custom LOK grips on it and a custom holster it’s badass I’ve hit steel plates @70yds and hit steel 7/10 shots @50 yds it’s a bad girl!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You WILL NOT be disappointed. Bought one two weeks ago. It’s the nicest gun I own bar none. The front sight is perfect and I even thought I would pass on optics, however I ordered a mounting plate from CZ yesterday and am adding a Holosun optic from my local gun dealer. Weird as the mounting plate is for a Trijicon however it’s what you need. IDK If I’ll spend an additional $400 at Cajun Works for a trigger job and bits. The gun and optics are running close to $1700 and I’m on the fence about spending another $400+.It’s true what they say about the Shadow 2, it’s a “tack driver”. Thankfully I ordered and received 1000 rds of 9mm 115 grain FMJ for a net price of .62 round. It was hurting my feelings paying almost .93 rd. Not my intention to beat my chest, just being transparent about true numbers. So.......Congratulations on your new purchase! You’re going to LOVE it!
A6BDCB0D-8CFD-4761-AF1F-93C7194BB066.jpeg
A6BDCB0D-8CFD-4761-AF1F-93C7194BB066.jpeg
72B912E5-AAB0-45FB-95B5-A2FE67257913.jpeg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice OR Shadow2. I’m not touching mine the trigger too me is perfect I don’t need it too be better honestly the gun really is about perfect from the factory! I do like my LOK palm swell grips though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You WILL NOT be disappointed. Bought one two weeks ago. It’s the nicest gun I own bar none. The front sight is perfect and I even thought I would pass on optics, however I ordered a mounting plate from CZ yesterday and am adding a Holosun optic from my local gun dealer. Weird as the mounting plate is for a Trijicon however it’s what you need. IDK If I’ll spend an additional $400 at Cajun Works for a trigger job and bits. The gun and optics are running close to $1700 and I’m on the fence about spending another $400+.It’s true what they say about the Shadow 2, it’s a “tack driver”. Thankfully I ordered and received 1000 rds of 9mm 115 grain FMJ for a net price of .62 round. It was hurting my feelings paying almost .93 rd. Not my intention to beat my chest, just being transparent about true numbers. So.......Congratulations on your new purchase! You’re going to LOVE it! View attachment 859 View attachment 859 View attachment 860 View attachment 859 View attachment 860
I'm waiting for my optic plate too.
16211885896788854316698073470918.jpg

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts