now I'm curious

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by bws, May 13, 2014.

1. bws

bws New Member

OK, so these are Czech imports, what's one go for?
  2. oldfrank

oldfrank New Member

It all depends. I paid $599 for a SP-01 including FFL fee a few months ago and just bought a P-02 and the total was $570 with my FFL fee.
    Something from the Custom Shop can be in the $1000-$1500 range but that is a done up right gun.
    You can find them used also but they usually don't last long.

3. Terminatorret

Terminatorret New Member

I bought a CZ-83, wood grips with 4 mags about two years ago for $300. Love it.
    I bought a CZ-52 with 2 mags and holster about 2 years ago for $160. Love it.
    I bought a CZ-82 with 300 rounds 9x18 FMJ ammo about 4 months ago for $300. Love it.
    I can't make them jam...but I haven't rolled them in mud, yet.
    I'm a Ruger revolver man because they're 100% dependable and built like tanks. But I've found these Cold War CZ's are,too.
    I also own Walther, Kel-Tec, S&W, Diamondback...but..these CZ's will eat any ammo I've ever fed them, are spot-on accurate and...need I say it?...ARE BUILT LIKE TANKS.
    For $300 or less, you can own a quality, accurate, reliable side arm. Why pay more?
  4. larryflew

larryflew New Member

Depends on which one by far. They have everything from smaller $300 ww2 guns to the Parrot race gun at $3000 if you can find one.