CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
You can get an SP01 and put a full trigger setup in it but it won’t be much cheaper than a S2
All it takes is a hammer, trigger return spring and a main spring. I can do any of the 75 series cheaper than $1200.00 including the price of the pistol. You still won't have a S2 but you will have a better trigger and that was the question.

·
Registered
238 Posts
No polishing or deburring necessary most of the time. Just the part swap. The deuce does not come from the factory deburred or internally polished. It does come with a creepy hammer trigger combination. Swapping out the hammer eliminates the creep and most CZ 75's don't really need a lot of polishing for a smooth double action. I have done hundreds of these over the years and the deuce out of the box is not all that. Swap out a few springs and parts it becomes very excellent indeed.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok good info I really don’t need the S2 better than it is out of the box I can hit 66% steel targets @50yds fairly easily and have stretched it to 75yds
There is no doubt that the II is the best pistol CZ has ever produced. I love them! The extra weight of the longer dust cover makes it a dream to shoot. They can be improved but for most folks they are good enough as they come. Great choice in pistols for sure and i cannot think of a better one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes I agree but I’ve never modified any of my CZs cause they shoot so great out of the box but yes for me the S2 is hands down the sweetest and I could just shoot it all day long it’s a pleasure!

·
Registered
4 Posts
SP01 - How about a step-by step? or a Vimeo or Rumble (hate on YouTube)? I'm pretty handy. I installed the SRT kit on my P226 and P220 - kinda a bitch without a magnet. I just picked up my first CZ metal pistol (P-01), and I was going to buy the kit from the Cajun guys. Maybe I should try your Flitz-n-rub method first.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No polishing or deburring necessary most of the time. Just the part swap. The deuce does not come from the factory deburred or internally polished. It does come with a creepy hammer trigger combination. Swapping out the hammer eliminates the creep and most CZ 75's don't really need a lot of polishing for a smooth double action. I have done hundreds of these over the years and the deuce out of the box is not all that. Swap out a few springs and parts it becomes very excellent indeed.
Can you PM me a step-by-step? Or is there a vid you can point me to for my new P-01?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts