CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a CZ fan and have been since I shot my first CZ 82 back at the turn of the century. My carry piece is a P-01. I also have a 75b, Compact, 75D, P-09, 97B, and a Kadet Kit. Lately I've been thinking of a P-01 Omega for carry. The P-01 is everything I want in a CCW, but mine is 20 years old and I'm really looking for an excuse to buy an Omega. I would appreciate any pro's or con's about this gun as a daily carry gun. Any input would be appreciated.
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Wood Gas Machine Gun accessory Metal

·
Registered
21 Posts
I carried a P-01 omega for a couple years. Then got a PCR that had been cajunized. (I don’t need the rail for carry anyway). I love the P-01 but I’ve never shot another pistol as well as i shoot this PCR. Both guns are harder to find holsters for (inexpensive ones anyway) but carry so nicely in a quality holster.

can’t go wrong with either.
White Black Wood Air gun Trigger

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree, my PCR shoots the best and fits my hand the best as well and I like the loaded chamber indicator. The tiny sights suck, but I replaced mine with the larger more user freindly sights from my full sized CZ 75, now I can see what I am aiming at.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve got black rear sight and red fiber optic front. I’m finding as get older that that is my favorite sight configuration. Blacked out rear. I am a “front sight focus” shooter anyway....at least I try to be...and that configuration makes it easier.
I shoot my PCR much better than a P-01 Custom shop pistol I have.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I carried a P-01 omega for a couple years. Then got a PCR that had been cajunized. (I don’t need the rail for carry anyway). I love the P-01 but I’ve never shot another pistol as well as i shoot this PCR. Both guns are harder to find holsters for (inexpensive ones anyway) but carry so nicely in a quality holster.

can’t go wrong with either.
View attachment 1178
Your 75b stainless is one I need for my collection🤤

1 - 8 of 8 Posts