P-01 or P-07

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by Bigson80, May 5, 2016.

1. Bigson80

Bigson80 New Member

I can't really make up my mind on this one I bought a CZ75 SP-01 tactical for Xmas but I had an FDE p-09 on layaway cause I liked it as well they just happen to have a SP-01 when I went to get the P-09 out of layaway and that was a no brainer as that is what I wanted. So I want a smaller lighter CZ now as I don't have a mid-size 9 at all and kind of "need/WANT" one. I haven't been able to even handle a P-01 or saw one in person, the P-07 feels good but I suspect a P-01 feels just like my SP-01 just smaller, is the P-01 worth the extra money?

2. Redsoxwa

Redsoxwa Member

Did you ever decide?

3. Bigson80

Bigson80 New Member

Yes I did back in July I got a P01(I never post here since nobody ever responds!) My local gun range happened to get in an OD green P01 the day I went to shoot I watched them open the case and wipe the grease off of it and put it in my hand and then it came home with me.

4. Redsoxwa

Redsoxwa Member

Good deal.

The OD Green guns were super hard to find at one time.

5. Bigson80

Bigson80 New Member

Had it been a black P01 I would've waited to buy it but after handling it I knew I was gonna buy one, and it's an awesome gun! BTW I'm on CZ-forum as well

6. bar-the-exit

bar-the-exit Banned Member

Over moderation and personal bias is killing off Carbon Media's forums.
    Your better off on the Original CZ forum. I learn something new every time I check in there.

7. Bigson80

Bigson80 New Member

What's the original CZ forum?

8. bar-the-exit

bar-the-exit Banned Member

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php

great forum with helpful members, interesting threads and they don't ban everyone who doesn't agree with everyone else. My name over there is exit plan