CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm new to CZs and bought a new PCR decocker version and a used CZ75 Compact. My question is do both of these pistols take the same firing pin spring?

The spring on the used Compact was much stronger than the PCR so I ordered a new factory firing pin spring and firing pin and the spring tension is still the same.

The PCR was bought new so is it possible that the wrong spring was installed by CZ?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm new to CZs and bought a new PCR decocker version and a used CZ75 Compact. My question is do both of these pistols take the same firing pin spring?

The spring on the used Compact was much stronger than the PCR so I ordered a new factory firing pin spring and firing pin and the spring tension is still the same.

The PCR was bought new so is it possible that the wrong spring was installed by CZ?

Thank you in advance
All DA/SA CZ pistols based on the 75 with a firing pin block, and the P-07 and P-09, use the same firing pin and firing pin spring.

If the pistols work fine, leave the springs alone. You're overthiking things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.