CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CZ PCR decocker model. I was fishing off the coast about a month-and-a half ago. My firearm was in his holster in decock mode and suddenly there was an explosion which stood up to figure it out and the pistol discharged itself I won't go into the rest of the details but I just can't understand how a holstered decocked pistol could discharge itself has anyone else had this experience.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The trigger was pulled. No other explanation.
Not only was the trigger pulled and held fully to the rear to defeat the firing pin safety but the hammer had to break at full cock. None of the decocker CZ's will set off a round from the hammer safety position once it has been decocked. I think there is more to this story than what is told here. As it is typed the AD is impossible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not only was the trigger pulled and held fully to the rear to defeat the firing pin safety but the hammer had to break at full cock. None of the decocker CZ's will set off a round from the hammer safety position once it has been decocked. I think there is more to this story than what is told here. As it is typed the AD is impossible.
No there's nothing more to it that the honest truth

·
Registered
12 Posts
No there's nothing more to it that the honest truth
No one who understands how these pistols work (including me) will believe you.

IF what you say is true, the only plausible explanation is a faulty cartridge that self detonated. And that is as unlikely as Joe Biden having an original thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts