Recent CZ Convert

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DewarsH2O, Aug 10, 2020.

1. DewarsH2O

DewarsH2O New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. Live in Southern PA, near Oxford. Started shooting pistols about two years ago, and like a lot of people ended up buying all kinds of guns while trying to determine what I liked. At one point owned three Glock's, a 43 to carry concealed, a 17 for my nightstand and a G45 which was my first Glock. All 9MM. Also two Rugers, a SR1911 Target and a Mark IV stainless target barrel. Never liked shooting the 43, so didn't practice with it hardly at all. Shot a buddies 75D Compact and that was it! Started with a 75D Compact, then a 75B and recently added a SP-01 Shadow Orange. The Glock's and the 1911 are all gone to help fund the CZ collection. Looking forward to learning more via this forum.

Roy Odhner likes this.
  2. Roy Odhner

Roy Odhner New Member

Good to hear you like yours. I just picked up my first CZ (CZ-75C) a couple of weeks ago. I love it. I also own a VZ-82, which is a double stack pistol chambered in 9x18 (Makarov) that was made by CZ for the Czechoslovakian military back during the cold war. I love my CZ-75C, and it's the best pistol I've ever owned. Don't plan on getting rid of the others, though, since they all have a place in my collection/rotation.