CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Crusty curmudgeon
53 Posts
My only semiauto Ruger pistol.
I have a few revilvers though.

Jim
I gave my wife one of those for Christmas. I don't normally like Rugers, but the alternative was the Walther, and I could not wrap my head around a Zamak slide. I would have liked to have bought a Bersa 22, but they are rare as hen's teeth around here. The Beretta 87 I found, had an asking price of $799, so Ruger it was.

She doesn't have my prejudices, so she is happy as a clam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thread back from the,,,days off.

Picked up a MKI just like Ajoles in Dec of this year. One of my uncles gifted it to me,,because it was the 2nd cartridge gun I ever shot. Leather holster and a extra mag,,that is bunged up pretty bad. Pulled it down and checked carefully,,stuck it back together after a dentist pick cleaning and then lite lubed. Put about 150 thru it last weekend. Ran as it did right off the shelf and when I use to shoot it as a kid at his place. I cant shoot worth a damn but the gun worked,,lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The revolver shoots anything. I keep it loaded in a safe next to my bed filled with .357 mag JHP. I would like to have an LCR!

Thank you for not laughing at my Mark II. Most guys do. I am proud of that pistol and she's great fun to shoot.
I too have a ruger next to my bed but not in a safe. Well, not a real one exactly. Wouldn't that be tough to get to quickly if needed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

I have this tough guy - reliable pistol which is always with me. When ordered this I didn't expect it would be so large, butwith time I got used to it and even enjoyed its size.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have a couple more SS Mk2s,10in and 5.5in slabside,first pix got my Mk3 22/45,Volt Scropion,next is my Mk4,with 4.5 threaded,5.5in,and the 10incher that came with it,got the Mk2s picture added
Hand tool Tool Wood Metalworking hand tool Gas
Camera accessory Automotive tire Trigger Gun barrel Gas
Trigger Wood Air gun Recreation Gas

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts