CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new guy to this forum and I'm looking for general info on the Shadow 2 OR. I held one at my LGS and I think I might need one! Any pro's and con's you could share would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your non-answer. I really don't know anything about CZ's and I was just looking for some general information about reliability, problems, accuracy, etc. You have a nice way of welcoming a new guy to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love mine,pros,grt trigger,grt sights,built like a tank,cons weight,very heavy,need a good belt,if you plan on carrying,with the +2 base and one in the chamber you got 20rds on tap,mines not the optics ready one,pur 900rds thru it sofar,0 issues
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Automotive exterior Gas

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for your non-answer. I really don't know anything about CZ's and I was just looking for some general information about reliability, problems, accuracy, etc. You have a nice way of welcoming a new guy to the forum.
Hey Jim,there even less friendly on the CZ FB site;been shootin and collecting for 57 yrs,took 2 days to see i dont know shit,tried to answer your inquiry on the Shadow 2 in last post,if the cost doesnt concern you,buy one,you wont be sorry

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can't read minds and I'm not going to waste time answering a vague question. If there are specifics you'd like to know, ask.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like quality firearms and I've never owned a CZ. I'm trying to learn a bit more about them before I decide to buy one. I thought some experts might be willing to share some basic info about the CZ products. SStark036 provided some valuable comments and the type of general info I'm looking for.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The only con about an S2 is how much ammo you’ll go through because you’ll want to keep shooting it. It’s heavy but it’s that way for a reason and is probably the softest shooting 9mm pistol you’ll put your hands on especially in its price range.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the info! I've only recently started shooting 9mm's and I have several Sigs. The CZ really caught my eye and I'll probably buy one soon. Now I just have to decide between blue, orange or green:unsure:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the info! I've only recently started shooting 9mm's and I have several Sigs. The CZ really caught my eye and I'll probably buy one soon. Now I just have to decide between blue, orange or green:unsure:
And the grips color can be changed by ordering new ones,i went from blue to red

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don’t know how much of a performance difference the orange and green models offer a regular S2 but it’s a big price jump. I went from blue grips to more blue grips myself I just wanted palm swells and more grip

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It looks like the slides are slightly different between the Green, Orange and Blue OR models, but I don't know if that really makes a difference in how they shoot. The guy at my LGS told me that the Orange guns are "hand fitted" for what that's worth. I'm thinking about the Blue OR since it's already machined for a red dot sight.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks like the slides are slightly different between the Green, Orange and Blue OR models, but I don't know if that really makes a difference in how they shoot. The guy at my LGS told me that the Orange guns are "hand fitted" for what that's worth. I'm thinking about the Blue OR since it's already machined for a red dot sight.
The orange model also has a different barrel bushing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts