CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Mood
8 Posts
Can’t comment on the orange but the blue rocks out of the box. The finest double action pistol I’ve ever shot. Just sent it off to CGW for a slide milling since I acquired mine before you could get the optics option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like quality firearms and I've never owned a CZ. I'm trying to learn a bit more about them before I decide to buy one. I thought some experts might be willing to share some basic info about the CZ products. SStark036 provided some valuable comments and the type of general info I'm looking for.
I have not owned or shot a Shadow2 but I do own six other CZ pistols and love them. Notable pistols I do own are 2 CZ Tactical Sports in 9mm and one in 40 SW. I also just bought a CZ Czechmate. I also own a CZ97B, and an SP01 and a CZ97B. I like heavy steel pistols and I have large hands. The double stack CZs are the best fitting pistols for me. The triggers are very good but not the best out of the box, however if you do a trigger polish job on them and/or have CZCustom or Cajun do it and change out some parts, your will have a superb comp ready trigger. My preference is for range toys or competition pistols. I do not carry so issues of weight and coverage are not a concern. I’ve found all CZ’s to be very accurate pistols. The Tactical Sports SAO triggers are excellent right out of the box coming in at 1.5-2.25 lbs with pretty crisp breaks and they are adjustable for take up and reset. I would bet good money that you will be very happy shooting a Shadow 2 Orange or Blue but you might want to reach even further to the Tactical Sports models depending on the class you want to shoot.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts