CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newer member here, I just purchased a SP-01 manual safety model from a chain store here on so cal. It has the exact same sights, fiber optic red in front and photoluminescent rear. The stores description and CZ'S website say and show the mepro night sights for the model number I purchased. I would have not accepted it but I bought a new one not the one in the case and when it arrived my DROS had already cleared so I was kinda of forced to take it or wait another ten days and pay the DROS again. I first thought the distributor changed out the sights but seeing this thread it's clear this is how CZ is doing it now. Kind of annoyed to be honest. Paid for tritium, received cheap FO and a too narrow rear photoluminescent sight.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks for your reply , I too thought someone had changed the front site after it left the factory.
Contact Jacob Cheney ([email protected]), and see if he can send you the correct front site.
I thought about replacing it also with the night site , but after speaking with a good friend of mine who is a ex- police officer I decided on the EZD 940 Fiber Optic Sight Set. My pistol is basically just a home defense gun, he mentioned in the heat of the moment even at night you are not going to take the time to use the sights. Identify, point , then shoot.
So I chose the EXD's so that I can at least have the sites needed to be a better shooter at the range.
Good lucky with your new pistol,. I love how mine feels and shoots.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I already replaced the sites with TruGlo tritium pros with an orange front and blacked out rear. It was just an expense I wasn't expecting to incur to get the sight picture I thought I was going to when I purchased the pistol.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts