CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What options are there, and which one do you like best, for a CZ P10c replacement trigger?

I know about the HBI. I also know some folks get a pinch from it.

I think Cajun has an option available also, right? I have used Cajun springs in a P01 I have and know the guy really KNOWS CZ's.

But isn't there one I am missing? Something else, right?

I do not need Something super light, it is a carry weapon (I do not subscribe to the "don't mod a carry gun" philosophy). Mostly like the idea of making the break crisper, less creep. Lighter is nice, too, tho. Less take up and quicker reset would be a plus also. I am all for a total package - striker, plunger, etc as long as it does not increase the likelihood of light strikes.

So..... what is out there and what opinions do y'all have about the available triggers?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OVER WATCH!!!
That is the other one I was trying to remember.

Apparently, Hyve also makes one.

So far, pretty certain I am going with the Overwatc. I will let y'all know how it works out because, apparently, I will be the first one here who has ever put an aftermarket trigger on their P10c

·
Registered
12 Posts
I made A class in USPSA (and am halfway to Master) shooting a P-10F with an HBI trigger blade and stock everything else.

The P-10 series is severely lacking in grip texture. Talon grips, aggressive stippling (which I DIY), or silicon carbide grit (also something I don't pay others for) are all fixes for that.

A rougher texture along with correct (for your hands) backstrap selection along with a crush grip with your support hand and a relaxed grip with your strong hand will do MUCH more for accuracy at speed than any trigger job every will, at least when it comes to P-10s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts