CZ Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
I came up with mine a few years back after I bought my first CZ. I have three young kids, so rhyming is second nature.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
My parents were living in Temple Texas. Both were born and raised in Austin and they were homesick, so they named me Austin.

i use my real name, so that's how I came up with my username!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Many moons ago, my then teen age son was helping me sign up with AOL 2.0 (yeah, that long) and he mis spelled Hogrider.

And it stuck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was told REAL Texans have two first names. My wife's friend started refereeing to me as KenBob. I like Kennydale. It is my first and middle name mashed together.

·
Registered
20 Posts
mine is a mix of an old user name i had (blueliner) and a name my wife was using (TBone). and thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is a relic of an ill-spent youth as a part of the bike world. It is part of my business name today and has been so for quite a few years so it sticks. I have been called other things, in the past, by various folk but don't wish to use them here as I think it might violate site terms of service and these names were mostly not very flattering. hehe

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I was still on the force, we did a felony entry ( Blue Warrant ) and when I pulled the pin and went to toss the flash bang inside I let it go on the back swing. Needless to say, ever since then the other Officers called me "FlashBang".

·
Registered
10 Posts
This. I sold it a few years ago.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts