CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a CZ's frame cracks or fails to the point of no repair due only to an enormous amount of rounds fired through it, so because of end of life and not because of any defect, does anyone know if CZ replaces it under warranty? Or does CS not cover a replacement if the failure is due to the firearm reaching its end of life?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe you'll get a participation award. That must have been a lot of shooting. o_O
I see your same post on Glocktalk and Sigtalk - are you planning a torture test or just looking for feedback on the unlikely?
Just feedback on the unlikely. But I've heard that a few people, mostly competitors, actually do wear out their frame just from the sheer number of rounds shot though the firearm. I've only heard that Glock will replace a worn out frame with a brand new one, but haven't heard anything about the other brands.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If a CZ's frame cracks or fails to the point of no repair due only to an enormous amount of rounds fired through it, so because of end of life and not because of any defect, does anyone know if CZ replaces it under warranty? Or does CS not cover a replacement if the failure is due to the firearm reaching its end of life?

Thanks
Warranties are to cover defects due to materials or manufacturing. Not for you to get a free pistol if, and that's a huge IF, you wear one out.

Frankly this is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.