CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In early January I was on the CZ-USA site and they had a listing for a LE/MIL distributor in Seymour, Indiana. I called them and they said they could sell me a CZ P10s for $468 + tax. I decided I would purchase two or possibly three of them and I can't find their information at all. I searched the CZ-USA site for their LE/MIL dealers with no luck. I did find a local distributer to me that is listed as a LE/MIL but the price they quoted me was within $2 of any gun shop that handles CZ. They quoted me a price of $547.40 without the Optics sight Ready. RKguns has the Optics Ready P10s for $549.97, so the LE/MIL dealer is actually quite a bit higher if you consider the Optics Ready option.
I don't know that I need the Optics Ready model but why not have it should I ever change my mind? I have never owned a CZ before but found one in a LGS and it had a really good feel and really looks like a good quality gun.
Another thing that bothers me is when on the CZ site that have ALL the P10 series guns listed as DIS-CONTINIUD. I don't understand that. They had nothing listed that would be taking the place of the P10 series guns.
Seems that every time I decide to buy something it is immediately obsolete or discontinued.
I found the P10s online much cheaper but by the time I pay shipping (if any) plus the FFL fees to another dealer and all the hassle, it takes the price back to what I could purchase from RKguns.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like a good price to me. They are doing away with some repetition in the line. The same thing happened to the P10F and C models a few years back.They will be around, no worries.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts