What is your EDC knife?

Discussion in 'Knife and Blade' started by Tremors, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Tremors

Tremors New Member

I usually carry a Buck 110 knife I modified to my liking. I put a blade stud and pocket clip for a quick draw. I really like to weight of the buck knife.

2. Windy

Windy Supporting Member Supporter

I have a very small pocket knife on my key chain. :eek: But let me redeem myself a little by saying it IS a SOG.

3. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425305693.892865.jpg
    Left to right., CRKT Minimalist neck blade, Kershaw Skyline DAM1760 and CRKT Eraser.

4. Donn

Donn New Member

A Swiss Army Traveler has gone everywhere I have for 40 years. It's supplemented by a fully serrated Spyderco Delica in the other pocket for jobs a plain edge can't handle. I have many others, but they stay home most days.

5. DoubleStack

DoubleStack New Member

Bought 3 of these Spyderco Tim Wegner folders on Ebay after they were discontinued for around $60-65 each(retail was around $165). I've been carrying one everyday for about 15-16 years. Lost one somewhere and one needs to be sent back to Spyderco to be refurbished. Absolutely love them! :)
    [​IMG]

6. armoredman

armoredman New Member

[​IMG]

CZ marked Benchmade Resistor, and Leatherman. Both were gifts. CZ SP-01 Phantom has been supplanted in the rotation by the Cajun Gun Works modified P-09. :)

7. FlashBang

FlashBang New Member

I carry a Lightning Double Action Out The Front Automatic Knife. Fast and easy to open and close, can be done without drawing attention to you even opening. Only need to use your thumb to open and close.

Attached Files: