CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your everyday carry loadout. Pics if you have them!

·
10 Posts
M&P Shield 9mm (124g Gold Dots) carried IWB in a Hidden Hybrid Holster, extra magazine, and a Spyderco Tenacious knife. Couldn't be happier with this combo after many years of refinement.

·
Registered
41 Posts
M&P Shield 9mm (124g Gold Dots) carried IWB in a Hidden Hybrid Holster, extra magazine, and a Spyderco Tenacious knife. Couldn't be happier with this combo after many years of refinement.
I've had my tenacious for almost 3 years. I love the thing. Great cutting edge, holds an edge forever, gets the job done! I won't carry anything else.

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm actually looking at getting a Shield 9 for EDC.

Currently an XDM 3.8 compact 45, CRKT M16-14SF and Minimalist neck knife. I'll try and get a pic tonight.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
I work at a corporate office, so i can't go too big. I rotate between my Glock 26, CZ 75 Compact and Sig P6. Lately, it's been the 26 mostly because it's a bit lighter than the CZ. I can't carry the P6 again until I find grip screws long enough to secure the new stocks from Grips4u.

All my 9s are stoked with 147 gr HSTs or Gold Dots. My blade is usually a Böker Subcom F or a Ka-Bar TDI. Torch is a AA-powered Fenix LD10.

Gunhide for the 26 is a FoxX Hybrid, for the P6 a Crossbreed Supertuck and for the CZ a UBG Striker IWB.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I didn't know anything about this gun. Just looked it up. Very cool, very rare!
I've actually never fired it. Bought it unfired as well. Probably won't ever fire it but it's cool to stick in a pocket every once and awhile. I always have my 1911 to back it up jic

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've actually never fired it. Bought it unfired as well. Probably won't ever fire it but it's cool to stick in a pocket every once and awhile. I always have my 1911 to back it up jic
You carry a gun you've never fired?

·
Steve
6 Posts
Glock 23...once I break in my P02 and it warms up I'll carry it some days.

·
Lover Of All Guns
32 Posts
Glock 19, Glock 26 or S&W 3913 Tactical. When my permit is renewed I will put a new 1911 of some sort on. Still haven't found the perfect one yet ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I change up my CC like women change clothes. It can range from a CZ-82, G27, 2" 38 Snubby, Ruger 1911CMD, or to the RIA 1911 3.5" 45.
I rotate based on weather, how I am dressed and where I am going. I'll even break out one of my C&R handguns if the mood strikes me.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts