CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A burglar has just broken into your home, the only option that you have to defend yourself, is the object to your left!

What is it?

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
To my left is my wife if I'm in bed. Not the best choice cause she uses a walker. She does have a Ruger MKII. My pistolas are to my right, flashlight, cell phone.

If dressed and standing, a Gerber folder clipped in my left pocket, and cell phone

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
To my left is my Border Collie. To my right is a .357 magnum revolver.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ruger SR40C except at night it has 15+1. 500 Lumen Flashlight (w/strobe effect) and two approx 12-15# Poodles (with Attitude).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thank goodness my wife is on my right, she'd be REALLY upset if I used her to fend off a break in.

Not as upset as the guys I throw her at, though...:eek:

On my left...Maverick Security 8, all 00 Buck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mossburg 590 with folding stock hanging on the wall to my left. I sure hope it gets the job done if the time comes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
On my left or right, Keltec 1st Gen P3AT w/ Armalaser SB-1 in a Kydex pocket holster w/ a built in mag pouch. I wear it or it moves with me when I'm not dressed. From home office, to easy chair, to work bench, to dining table, to bed, to.......

·
Registered
15 Posts
in the far fetched scenario that the burglar broke in and got to my bed before I could do anything, he would face my 9mm nano and my wife's 357. If he actually made noise and set off the alarm and all the things that happen in the real world, he would face my rem 1100 with 11 rounds of slugs and heavy shot alternating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts