CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with CZ's Kadet .22LR Conversion in terms of reliability?
Also, what is the maintenance schedule in terms or component replacement?
Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have an original Kadet, not a Kadet 2. I’ve used it on my P-01 without issue, but I have a dedicated 75 compact lower for it now. I’ve not needed to fit it in any way. Since I have old eyes, I hate the factory sights.so I installed a F/O front sight…much better.
it’s been pretty reliable with all SV ammo I’ve used. I shoot a lot of Blazer thru it, and need to give it a good cleaning after a range session because that stuff is pretty waxy.
you can not beat having one for cheap training. If you put it on a compact frame, you can get compact bases for the mags from the CZ web store….and you have perfect flush fit mags.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have experience with CZ's Kadet .22LR Conversion in terms of reliability?
Also, what is the maintenance schedule in terms or component replacement?
Thanks!
I’ve had a Kadet for prob 12+ years. Bought it about 1-2 years after I bought my 75B. It works great and has excellent accuracy. Others I know shoot excellent skill and claim it has superb accuracy. I find it very reliable and I’ve run 1,000’s of rounds through it. The only ammo I’ve ever had any issues with is the cheap Remington Golden Bullet 36gr 22lr and I have occasional failure to feed. Federal and all others with prob 3,000 rounds of federal cheap blue box ammo. It’s a great product. Oh, one thing, if you put a lighter hammer spring it your 75 it may not hit 22lr hard enough as all 22lr needs a harder hit than most 9mm. Stay with the factory spring for rhe conversion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts